Join Our Team – Digital Account Manager
About the Role:
Do you love your seeing your clients succeed? Do you revel in delivering solutions and maximizing client and company victories? We Have a great opportunity for a self – motivated, energetic individual to join our high performing team!
We are looking for someone to join a performance driven cross functional team with the opportunity to work on Paid Search, Social & SEO in our B2B & Enterprise (B2C) team.
This position is based in our head office located in Pickering, ON. We offer a competitive salary and bonus, health & dental package, casual dress code, paid vacation, summer hours, Christmas shutdown, flex hours/work from home & other perks. The location is easily accessible with free onsite parking/ within 5 minutes walking distance to the Go Station.
*This role will be fully remote due to COVID -19 until further notice*
About the Company:
Certified as a Great Places to Work, Search Engine People is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people. We offer a flexible, motivating and inclusive workplace, where talent is truly recognized, developed and rewarded. We have created an environment that you can look forward to coming to and are empowered to be your best.
Who You Are:
You “Get’ digital media and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of online marketing programs. You are an excellent communicator who can take on strategic plans and analytical data. You are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of clients. You have excellent account management skills and can deliver performance driven solutions leveraging a wide range of SEM and SEO marketing tactics.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall account management process for your assigned accounts within the B2B & Enterprise ( B2C) space
- Support your team by producing ad copy, testing plans and other special projects as a required
- You will leverage a wide range of proprietary and 3rd party tools to produce data driven deliverables
- Work with clients to develop and implement their digital marketing strategy
- Organize and lead client presentation, in person meetings, conferencing call, on site visits etc.
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to achieve set goals and objectives
- Deliver monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s
- Proactively manage your clients and anticipate issues and develop solution focused recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget
- Partner with the clients and quickly understand their business and industry
What You’ll Have:
- Experience working in fast paced environment managing multiple clients
- University or College diploma in related field with 2+ years’ experience
- Great Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Comprehensive knowledge in Paid Search, Display and Remarketing is preferred
- Intermediate to advance knowledge of SEO, Social and Marketing Automation is an asset
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with a proven track record of success
- A positive personality and enjoy initiating, directing and managing accounts- including the planning and marketing activities
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to present (in person, web conferencing)
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude with the intense drive to “make things happen”
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and to balance several clients’ needs simultaneously
- Valid drivers license with access to a vehicle for client visits when required
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Search Engine People is committed to removing accessibility barriers and meeting legislative requirements under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing accommodations should they be required.